The Coronavirus / COVID-19 global
pandemic represents a significant challenge globally. The impact of this
international crisis increases daily. This is a time for us all to come
together as a global community to support each and every person impacted by the
As a Group, we are taking the
situation extremely seriously and as the CEO of the group, I feel it is my
responsibility to personally reassure our clients and employees that all
decisions we have taken or continue to take are:
- To continue to service our clients and advisors to
the highest standards of service;
- To put our employees, their families and friends
safety first; and
- To play our part in the global responsibility to
contain the spread of the virus.
The key steps we have taken and continue to take are as follows:
- Chaired by myself, we have an incident response team
to guide the Group through this challenging period. The team is meeting (via
video conference) on a near daily basis or are at least in contact on a daily
basis ensuring the Group continues to provide full resilience to its
- A Group wide travel ban is in place, as well as
visitors to LGL premises, with video and conference call technology implemented
as replacements wherever possible;
- We have ensured work from home arrangements are in
place across the Group, activating the use of remote working for every single
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans are in place across the Group, these plans are being continuously assessed to ensure we can react to potential threats;
- We ensure regular and ongoing communication with
all our employees, providing situation updates, safety awareness and wellbeing
advice to coordinate and support their safety and to ensure the delivery of
seamless client service.
We cannot predict how the
situation will develop over the coming weeks/months but we continue to monitor
it daily and react accordingly.
As a Group our firm commitment is
to our clients, staff and their families. We are fully committed to delivering
on this at all times.
If you have any questions in
relation to this please speak to you relationship director, or please also call
Thank you and best wishes.